Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GUNDAM 1:1

I visited the Odaiba area, Tokyo to see the real-scaled GUNDAM. GUNDAM is a super robot in Japanese animation movies.


Doooooooom!
When I was a child, I was an enthusiast and hoped to see the real GUNDAM. Thirty years later, the dream comes true!

"Oh, It moves!" (but only the head can in this time).
View from the legs.
"A boy, don't forget your win is totally due to the ability of mobile suits!"
An officer said in the movies.

Now the wall picture of my PC is GUNDAM.

You can download the large piture from here.



So many people come to see the super robot!

Unfortunately, the event has been finished and the GUNDAM 1:1 was under dissolution. But I believe we can meet him in near future...!

Or you can enjoy another famous Japanese animation hero, the "Iron Man #28".
http://portal.nifty.com/cs/mitekite/detail/090727104545/1.htm

No comments: