Sunday, December 23, 2007

I want DVD...

Recentry, two DVD titles of Japanese animetion are produced.

First, "Conan, the boy in future" DVD-BOX is released in 2008.
The reservation is accepted by Amazon and so on.


未来少年コナン 30周年メモリアルボックス (期間限定生産)

Many people at the age of 30-40 know well. Yonger people may not?
The stage of story is the Earth after a future world war.
Living people at the world was impressive for me.
They cannot abandon their technology ruining the world.
Plastic material created by the former world is energy source for them...

Another title is related to "Space life in future".
機動戦士ガンダム 劇場版メモリアルボックス

This is the well-known "Mobile Suit Gundam".
Movie version (6-7 hours) are collected.

I was low-teen when the movie was presented at theaters.
Not only me, but most children love Gundam. Why?
I guess that the reality on their life in space impact us, as told at the
beginning of the movie; "ordinary people was born, grown, had babies,
raise them and died in the space."

Hmmmm....
I want them....


...Continued to original entry (translated by Google)

No comments: